VACUUM BOX WITH VACUUM PUMP
- General Details
Vacuum Box is used to check for any leaks or faults in the welding of bottom and annular plates of the tank. It is a container made of acrylic sheet with an inlet valve connecting to the Vacuum Pump. The Vacuum Pump attached creates a vacuum in the vacuum box, which shows bubbles on the soap water applied on the weld incase of any leaks or weld defects. It is one of the most adaptive method to test for any defects or leaks in the bottom and as efficient as radiography is for shell weld tests
NDT Inspection By – vacuum Box (Bubble) Test
1. Vacuum box bubble test is one of the safest and reliable non-destructive test method.
2. The vacuum box bubble test can locate leaks in the test area that cannot be directly pressurized.
3. The test is performed by applying a detergent solution on the test area and creating a vacuum around the test surface by external mechanism e.g. vacuum box.
4. The detergent solution will bubble if there is any leakage through the test area.
5. Your person should be trained and experienced in vacuum box bubble test method in accordance with ASME V, Appendix II.
6. Confirm to Standard of Measurement as per
1. API-650 (Latest edition) 7.3.4 & 8.6 Eleventh edition 2. ASME Sec-V
- KEY FEATURES
Our vacuum boxes are in stock and ready for shipment a number of vacuum box models. We also do custom Vacuum boxes to meet your needs. For more information you may contact or send purchases enquiry
- BENEFIT OF OUR VACUUM BOXES:
Our Vacuum Devices are pre-tested to assure maximum reliability. Our designs have been thoroughly field tested for several years in a variety of applications.
SIMPLE TO OPERATE
The air ejector has no moving parts and no lubrication is necessary. After applying leak detection fluid along seam, simply place the vacuum device over the area to be tested and open the air valve.
RUGGED YET LIGHTWEIGHT
Our shock proof Vacuum Devices are built with lightweight acrylic which can be heat formed for special applications. The tough rubber gasket is designed to provide a maximum seal.
FAST, SAFE EVACUATION
Air ejection on standard models is less than 30 seconds. Our ejector is explosion proof. Uses no electricity. Your compressed air supply (60-120 psi) will insure safe, economical operation
Item Description VACUUM BOX FOR CHECKING LEAKS ON TANK BOTTOM SURFACE 1 Vacuum Pump –complete with connecting hose and quick coupling nozzle, foot-switch and carry case. 2 a) Vacuum Box Flat Type Size : 350 x 250 x 70 mm b) Vacuum Box Inside corner type Size : 350 x 100 x 70 mm c) Vacuum Box outside corner type Size : 350 x 110 x 70 mm d) Vacuum Box Flat Type Size : 600 x 150 x 70 mm e) Vacuum Box Inside corner type Size : 600 x 100 x 70 mm f) Vacuum Box Outside corner type Size : 600 x 110 x 70 mm g) Vacuum Box Flat Type Size : 750 x 100 x 70 mm h) Vacuum Box Inside corner type Size : 750 x 100 x 70 mm i) Vacuum Box Outside corner type Size : 750 x 110 x 70 mm