- General Details
RADIATION SURVEY CUM DOSE METER
Optional – Data logger and
RADAX SDM 5000 is a Digital Handheld Survey cum Dose meter to detect and measure primarily Gamma and X-ray radiation.
It also works as a Dosimeter by accu-mulating dose received by it or the operator carrying it..
- Radiation Detector.
RADAX SDM 5000 uses a Geiger-Mueller (GM) detector tube to detect radiation. The GM tube contains ionization gas which generates pulse of electrical current when radiations pass through the gas and causes ionization. These electrical pulses are counted electronically displayed in milli-Roentgens per hour (mR/hr) OR micro-sieverts per hour (μSv/hr)
- Key Features
With RADAX SDM 5000 you can:
- Detect & accumulates radiation dose received from Radio-active materials or X-rays.
- Accumulating dose received.
- The Dosimeter continuous to accumulate Radiation dose till it is switched off.
- The last reading remains in memory even when the power is switched off.
- When you switch on once again, the Dosimeter starts counting from the last reading.
- If required, the dose can be cleared off from memory with help of menu button.
- Technical Specification
Detector Energy compensated GM tube Radiation Detected Gamma Rays & X-rays Range Dose and Survey
0– 5000 mR and 5000 mR /hr
0– 50000 μSv and 50000 μSv / hr
Energy Response 100 Kev to 1.3 Mev Accuracy with Cs137 ± 15 % Response Time 4 Sec. Operating Conditions 0- 50° C 80% Humidity Display Digital LCD Battery AA Alkaline Battery 2 No’s Construction ABS Plastic Weight 153 gram
- Data Logging Application (Optional)
Data Logging (Optional ) – 1. In hand set you can check the radiation level in specific interval of seconds , min up to 1 hour. Records easily transferred via gauge USB port or Bluetooth to Personal computer (PC).
- RADAX Software- The instrument supplied with software compatible with windows 7 to download records stored in instrument via USB port or Bluetooth
3. Bluetooth Mobile Application – With Mobile APP, Remote Bluetooth for Safe Checking display reading at the distance of 20 meter from the survey dose meter in your Android mobile.