- General Details
RADIATION DOSE METER
Optional – Data logger and
RADAX DM 5000 is a Digital Handheld Radiation Dosimeter to detect Gamma and X-ray radiation and accumulate the dose received by it or the Dose received by the operator carrying the Dosimeter
- Radiation Detector
RADAX DM 5000 uses a Geiger-Mueller (GM) detector tube to detect radiation. The GM tube contains ionization gas which generates pulse of electrical current when radiations pass through the gas and causes ionization. These electrical pulses are counted electronically displayed in milli-Roentgens per hour (mR/hr) OR micro-sieverts per hour (μSv/hr)
- Key Features
With RADAX DM 5000 you can:
- Detect & accumulates radiation dose received from Radio-active materials or X-rays.
- Warns personnel working in Radioactive environments about radiation dose received
- Take precaution on detecting level & Intensity of radiation.
- Technical Specification
Detector Energy compensated GM tube Radiation Detected Gamma Rays & X-rays Range 0– 5000 mR /hr
0– 50000 μSv / hr
Energy Response 100 Kev to 1.3 Mev Accuracy with Cs137 ± 15 % Response Time 4 Sec. Operating Conditions 0- 50° C 80% Humidity Display Digital LCD Battery AA Alkaline Battery 2 No’s Construction ABS Plastic Weight 153 gram
- Data Logging Application (Optional)
ta Logging (Optional ) – 1. In hand set you can check the radiation level in specific interval of seconds , min up to 1 hour. Records easily transferred via gauge USB port or Bluetooth to Personal computer (PC).
- RADAX Software- The instrument supplied with software compatible with windows 7 to download records stored in instrument via USB port or Bluetooth
RADAX Software in Linear format.
3. Bluetooth Mobile Application – With Mobile APP, Remote Bluetooth for Safe Checking display reading at the distance of 20 meter from the Dose meter in your Android mobile.