RADAX AREA ZONE MONITOR (Model ZMM- 100)
- General Details
Now Extension Display with 20 meter link cable….
- Detects Gamma Ray & X-ray Radiation
- Continuous Monitoring
- Battery back up to 24 hours
- Mains/Chargeable battery Operation
- Provision to set/adjust alarm triggering level
- Portable/ Wall Mountable
- Large Display- can be read from 5 meter distance
- Dual alarm (Blinking Red Light + Siren)
The Area Zone monitor is designed to indicate both Gamma & X-ray radiation exposure rates in the working areas of medical and industrial radiological installations and other radioisotope laboratories etc.
The Zone Monitor is suitable to detect open or close mode of remotely operated Radiography cameras/Projectors. The Area zone monitor is also be useful for medical therapy installation, radiation source storage room etc.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Detector Halogen quenched GM counter Energy Response 100KeV to 1.3MeV Response Time 8 Sec Radiation Range 0 to 100mR/Hr (log scale) Radiation Display Continuous Monitoring of Radiation level Alarm Setting Range Can be set to desired value between 0-100 mR Output Red blinking light & Audible Siren Power requirement 220v AC single phase 50 Hz /Chargeable sealed lead acid Battery. Dimensions (In mm) 75 X250 X 200 mm Weight 2.5 kgs. with Batteries
- Extension Display for ZMM-100
- ZMM 100 has provision to add an extension display which displays the radiation level as shown in master unit.
- The extension unit is supplied with 20 meters link connecting cable.
- Does not require extra power connection
- Main unit can be kept in the radioactive Area and salve unit is fitted in another room.