- Maxi flux Coil type Crack Detectors are designed to provide Magnetic Flux to test ferrous metal components and parts, employing both Dry as well as Wet testing method. The coils are available in 250 mm and 300 mm internal diameter. The coils are light weight with body made of Black HIPS (High Impact Poly-styrene) to help long and trouble free working.
- Coils can be plugged in the back of the Power supply. The magnetizing shot is given with help of a foot-switch. The Power supply has a provision to supply AC or Half-Wave DC (AC/ HWDC) magnetizing current to the coil.
- Coils are designed to supply AC and HWDC Magnetic Flux.
- Demagnetization: Demagnetization can be carried out manually by all coils in AC mode of operation.
- Power supply to provide AC & HWDC Flux. Model : MEY-5 (AC-HWDC)
- Power supply to provide AC Magnetic Flux and with built in Push Button Automatic
Demagnetisation. Model : MEY-5 ( AC-D)
- Power supply to provide AC & HWDC Magnetic Flux and with built in Push Button Automatic Demagnetisation. Model : MEY-5 ( AC-HWDC)
- Capable of testing bars, billets, spindles, shafts and pipe for circumferential defects
- Ideal offshore inspection aid or stand alone shop floor unit
- Suitable for harsh environments – crack resistant Coil encapsulation
- Armoured coil cable as standard
- INPUT VOLTAGE 110V AC 50-60 Hz /230V 50Hz
- INPUT CURRENT 12.2 Amps /
- FIELD STRENGTH AC 10.1 K/Am 126.5 gauss
- FIELD STRENGTH DC 10.7 K/Am 134.5 gauss
- CABLE LENGTH – mains lead to control 4m, control box to Coil 4m, hand switch to control 3m.
- COIL DIMENSIONS ID 250mm,
- Width excluding handles 75mm
- Weight – Control Box 13.4 Kg, Coil 11.9 Kg, hand control 0.6Kg
|Model||MEY-400 (AC)||MEY-5 -300 (AC)||MEY-250 (AC)||MEY-200 (AC)|
|Inside Diameter||400 mm||300 mm||250 mm|| |
|Outside Diameter||500 mm||400 mm||350 mm|| |
|Width||105 mm||105 mm||105 mm|| |
|Weight||8.9 Kg||7.0 Kg||5.5 Kg|| |
|Input supply||230 Volts, 50 Hz||230 Volts, 50 Hz||230 Volts, 50 Hz||230 Volts, 50 Hz|