MAXIFLUX MAGNETIC YOKE (Model MEY- 4)
- General Details
Intense Half Wave Rectified DC field..
Newly designed with Trendy looks & Compact Size
- Light weight specially designed for one hand operation when testing in tight, confined and overhead areas.
- Powerful DC Magnetic field helps to view localized defects on precise area.
MEY 4 is a portable, self-contained battery operated instrument designed to produce a magnetic field on or within ferrous-magnetic materials. The DC mode produces an intense Half Wave Rectified DC field for detection of surface and sub-surface defects
- Salient Features
- Light weight, Economical, Versatility and powerful performance
- Safe and secured for operators
- High efficiency & Highly sensitive
- Extra Battery & Charger for Continuous operation
- Articulating and double-jointed legs contour easily to assure good contact
- Suitable for continuous inspection
- Strong and rugged construction
- Works on Chargeable Battery
Maxi-flux Yokes comply with ASTM E709 & ASME Section V Article 7.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Pole Distance 50 mm to 300 mm Lifting capacity at 100mm pole distance 22 Kg HWDC Mode Cord Length 2 Meter Dimension Duty Cycle 2 minutes on – 2 minutes off Magnetic Field Half Wave Rectified (DC) Line Voltage Single Phase 12 Volt DC Rechargeable sealed lead acid Battery Weight 3.5 kg / Charger with Battery 1 Kg Remarks Works on Chargeable Battery, Extra Battery & Charger Included Warrantee One Year Against manufacturing Defects
*Specifications are subjected to change without notice. *Under Standard test conditions.
- Standard package include
Battery Powered Yoke, Battery Charger, Battery Pack with Shoulder Strap (2 NOS), and Operation Manual