MAXIFLUX MAGNETIC YOKE (Model MEY- 2)
- General Details
Working two fields with the flip of switch….
Newly designed with Trendy looks & Compact Size
- Light weight specially designed for one hand operation when testing in tight, confined and overhead areas.
- The selective AC and DC functions are built into a single reliable instrument
- Powerful Magnetic field helps to view localized defects on precise area.
MEY 2 is a portable, self-contained instrument designed to produce a magnetic field on ferrous-magnetic materials. Constant AC or Half Wave Rectified (DC) fields with the flip of a switch; for the location of surface and some sub-surface defect.
- Salient Features
- Light weight, Economical, Versatility and powerful performance
- Safe and secured for operators
- High efficiency & Highly sensitive
- Articulating and double-jointed legs contour easily to assure good contact
- Suitable for continuous inspection
- Strong and rugged construction
Maxi-flux Yokes comply with ASTM E709 & ASME Section V Article 7.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Pole Distance 50 mm to 300 mm Lifting capacity at 100mm pole distance 5 Kg AC Mode & 18 Kg HWDC Mode Cord Length 2 Meter Dimension Duty Cycle 2 minutes on – 2 minutes off Magnetic Field Constant AC or Half Wave Rectified (DC) fields with the flip of a switch Line Voltage Single Phase 230V AC 50/60Hz ( 110 Volts Models available) Weight 3.5 kg Warrantee One Year Against manufacturing Defects
*Specifications are subjected to change without notice. *Under Standard test conditions.
- Standard package include
MEY 2 Yoke, Powder Spray Bulb, Oil Spray bottle, Portable Carrying Case and Operating manual