MAXIFLUX BLACK ( UV) LIGHT
Product Description : MAXIFLUX BLACK BL -100
Portable Black Light System
One significant feature of BL-100 is that– it has a built-in, quiet-operating fan located at the rear of the lamp housing.
The advantage of this design feature is obvious – dramatically reduced running temperature. In practical terms, the fan-cooled BL-100 means more comfort and safety for operators plus longer bulb life.
As the black lights are often hand-held during fluorescent inspections, the heat they create is an important consideration. The typical running temperature of the BL -100F is less than 30 degrees Celcius , so it does not significantly raise the ambient temperature around the operator, nor is it a safety concern.
Polycarbonite bezel allows air to cool lens in the rest position, and helps keep operators’ hands away from lens glass during use
Cord-through-handle design reduces operator fatigue, improves balance and provides greater safety Fiberglass-reinforced handle always stays cool Tough aluminum housing withstands rugged use Recessed lens protects lens and bulb from damage
- Compact Black Light unit, fitted with High Intensity Mercury Vapour Lamp having built-in Reflector.
- Light weight aluminium lamp body.
- High quality UV filter- filters unnecessary radiation and white light.
- Cooling fan provided for the UV lamp for long operation.
- Fibre-glass heat-proof handle.
- Heavy duty ballast for continuous operation.
- CS carry case duly powder coated for safe keep and transportation.
- Power Supply: 230V/60 hz/1ph
- Current Draw: 9 amps
- Typical Visible Light: 10 Lux or 1 foot candle @ 15″ (38 cm)
- Bulb: 100 watts
- Running Temperature: 30 ̊ C
- Weight – Hand Lamp: 3 lbs. (1.4 kg)
- Weight – Hand Lamp with Transformer: 6kgs
- Lamp to Transformer: 10 ft. Cable Unit
- Main Cable Supply: 15 ft. with Ground
- Fault Protection
- UV Intensity meets industry and military standards:4500 Microwatts/cm2 from 15″ (38 cm)